January 20, 2014

Martin Luther King day or MILK day as my 5 year old called it. We are out of school and home getting things "done."

Today is a good day. I feel good, which is becoming more and more rare.  I hate being unhealthy. I am attempting to change that. I started a medical driven program through the clinic I'm working for. I will report as time goes on. Right now I am taking 4 supplements and doing "medical food" supplements for Diabetics. I am excited and I am motivated. I pray it lasts.  I am tired of feeling sick, I am tired of having no energy and I'm tired of not being the parent I always envisioned I would be BECAUSE of my health! I am TRYING. I am HOPEFUL. I am GRATEFUL!

I am thankful for Martin Luther King. He was a voice to a generation that listened. I pray more men and women like him will stand up for what is RIGHT in America. We need it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers