Grilled Summer Veggies
- Veggies (I use yellow squash, zucchini, red pepper, onions, and corn on the cob)
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Mexican Crumble cheese such as queso fresco or a mild feta or goat cheese (I use queso fresco)
- Slice veggies in large pieces that are close in size.
- Slice fresh corn into 1" rounds.
- Crumble cheese over veggies
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies
- Season with Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Close foil packets
- Grill on medium low heat for 30 minutes (or until veggies are tender)
*Thanks to Holly Poovey Caldwell for original recipe!
Enjoy! ~ L