August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

My "todd" is two...today. It's hard to believe 2 years have passed. It's a little crazy. It seems like L has always been in our lives, but it seems so fast that I've become the mom of a TWO YEAR OLD! AWWWWW!

Everyday is an experience. The first day was filled with curiosity, fear, joy beyond words, laughter, happiness, craziness, exhaustion. It was filled with family, good friends, great medical staff, and one precious little girl(we thought she might be 1/2 eskimo that first day).

DSC_1367
This is a picture of L's Uncle "Ne Ne" giving her some lovin'.

Today, we will celebrate 2 years with more family, good friends, Irma's Burgers, Birthday cake, ice cream, and lots of toddler goodies.  She has already enjoyed birthday dinner with our Nashville family and then she awakened this morning to birthday pancakes, cooked by Auntie Tam. 

Happy Birthday my darling bunny girl.  Mommy loves you more than I could ever say, write, or type.  You complete my life and have filled in spaces I never knew were empty.  You are God's child with as much hope and promise as any child ever born.  I love you!  

~mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers