July 1, 2010

Exciting Things On The Way

As you know/can see...I've recently jumped in, feet first, to the blogging community and I'm having a blast! Please excuse the dust as construction is still underway here at raising lailey dot com. I'm a bit overwhelmed, trying to design and manage my blog, all while chasing the todd and do the day to day (bathe, laundry, cook, etc.) But it's a work in progress and ever changing and evolving. I'm not sure that I'll ever get a look I'm totally satisfied with but...what the hay.

I'm very excited to announce that I've been chosen to become a Pearista from Pear Tree Greetings. I will be announcing a new giveaway in the next few days so stay tuned and go check out www.peartreegreetings.com Some of you, who know me, know I have a little obsession and passion for all things creative and papery and beautiful. I'm so excited to be chosen to represent this great company and look forward to many opportunities to surprise my readers with goodies.

I'm pretty green when it comes to blogging and sponsorship and what have you so I'm not sure how to do this or what is the legal and PC way but I'll just say this, because I've seen this type of statement on other bloggers sites. The main purpose of this blog is to entertain and educate those who are interested about my experience as a single mother and the particular way I chose to have my child. I, in no way, intend to swindle, cheat, steal, anything from anyone or any company, for any reason. I may, periodically, as my blog grows and gains attention, accept gifts, or money, as a way to promote the things I, personally, like. I will never sponsor or advertise anything or any product that I do not have a personal interest in. You may not agree, you may write me hate mail but as long as I'm staying above the law...I really could give a care what you think. :) Love ya!

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers